A good website will offer both you, as the owner, and your visitors a good experience.
Review your site. Is it…
- Easy to navigate
- Full of great content
- Using images
- Using video
- Optimised for search engines?
What’s the point of a website?
Your site is the hub of your online marketing.
- It’s a destination
- A server of content, answers and information that paint your business in the best possible light
- It reinforces your credibility
- For returning visitors, it offers the very lastest news
- For new visitors, it explains who you are and why you can help or what you offer
- It reinforces your brand
Ensuring your website contains the best possible content it can will help you not only gain faithful followers, it will also aid in discovery within online search.
The design and information presented on your website will reflect the customers you are targeting. You’ll need to understand them first in order to appropriately communicate with them on the site, social media and email marketing.
If you have done so already, start creating personas or bios for your typical customer types or groups.
- Who are they?
- What are they doing?
- Where do they hang out?
- What is there gender, location, age?
The clearer the picture of them that you have, the better your communications will be. And the more relevant too.