WordPress Training and Tuition
Training offered to groups or 1-to-1
Understand your WordPress website better
Add new content easily
Improve your SEO
Know where to find things
Improve your website with growing confidence
Training is tailored to you
WordPress Training and Learning
I didn’t always love WordPress.
I do now and I’m sure you will too with some guidance.
If you know Word and PowerPoint, WordPress will be no problem to pick up.
I offer coaching sessions or tuition in how to use WordPress and make site changes. You’ll soon get comfortable with adding content yourself, managing your pictures, and generally focusing on the parts that are important to your visitor.
Remove the worry, and get comfortable, with a bit of training.
The WordPress sessions will teach you:
- Pages vs Posts – what’s the difference
- Changing your main menu
- Adding Pages and updating content
- How to edit images and add them to the website
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Adding Google Analytics code
- Plugins – adding and configuring
- Keeping your WordPress up to date
- Anything else you wanted to learn
As the owner of your website, you should be able to make all the changes you need to the website – and be comfortable doing it.
If barriers to adding content are removed, you can concentrate on the “What” message and the information – rather than wondering “How” you are going to do it.